top of page

mysite Group

Public·13 members
Iskander Altmäe
Iskander Altmäe

I Doser Sleeping Angel Download

I Doser Sleeping Angel Download - How to Experience a Perfect Rest with Binaural Beats

Do you have trouble falling asleep at night? Do you feel tired and groggy in the morning? Do you wish you could experience a deep and restful sleep that leaves you refreshed and energized?

DOWNLOAD: https://tercdipcredto.blogspot.com/?download=2w3vAl

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might want to try I Doser Sleeping Angel, a binaural beat dose that is designed to help you drift into a perfect sleep. In this article, we will explain what I Doser Sleeping Angel is, how it works, and how you can download it for free or for a low price.

What is I Doser Sleeping Angel?

I Doser Sleeping Angel is a binaural beat dose that is part of the I Doser software platform for Windows and Mac computers and laptops. I Doser is the most advanced binaural dosing program available anywhere, with millions of downloads and top ratings on CNET. I Doser uses scientifically proven audio tones to simulate different states of mind, such as relaxation, meditation, euphoria, and more.

I Doser Sleeping Angel is one of the doses that belongs to the Sleep category, along with other doses such as Sleep Paralysis, Zero Gravity, and Heaven's Door. Sleeping Angel is designed to help you fall asleep faster and easier, by syncing your brain waves to a lower frequency that induces sleep. It also uses pink noise to mask any distracting sounds that might keep you awake.

How does I Doser Sleeping Angel work?

I Doser Sleeping Angel works by using binaural beats, which are audio tones that create a difference in frequency between your left and right ears. This difference causes your brain to entrain, or match, the frequency of the binaural beat. For example, if you hear a tone of 200 Hz in your left ear and a tone of 210 Hz in your right ear, your brain will perceive a binaural beat of 10 Hz, which is the difference between the two tones.

Binaural beats can influence your brain waves, which are the electrical activity patterns of your brain. Different brain waves correspond to different states of consciousness, such as awake, asleep, dreaming, etc. By listening to binaural beats that match the frequency of a desired state of mind, you can induce that state in yourself.

I Doser Sleeping Angel uses binaural beats that gradually lower your brain wave frequency from your normal awake state (Beta) to a deep sleep state (Delta). It starts by syncing to your current awake brain waves, then slowly brings you down into a Theta state, which is associated with relaxation and drowsiness. Then it tucks you gently into Delta, which is the lowest frequency and the most restful state of sleep. By the end of 25 minutes, you will have gone from your regular awake state to a perfect-sync Delta, at which point you will be zoning in a perfect rest: hypnotic, wonder, sleep.

How to download I Doser Sleeping Angel?

You can download I Doser Sleeping Angel for free or for a low price, depending on which version of I Doser software you choose. There are two versions available: Free and Premium.

• The Free version includes three doses: Alcohol, Content, and Sleeping Angel. You can download it from the official website or from CNET.

• The Premium version includes six doses: Alcohol, Content, Sleeping Angel, Alert+, Beta, and French Roast. It also has some extra features such as HyperSkin Engine (which allows you to customize the look and feel of the software), Visualizations (which enhance your dosing experience with graphics), MP3 Export (which lets you convert doses to MP3 files), and Ambient Moodscapes (which add background sounds to your doses). You can buy it from the official website for $19.95 (on sale from $49.95).

Whichever version you choose, you will need a pair of headphones or earbuds to listen to the doses. You will also need to follow the instructions on how to install and use the software. Once you have everything ready, you can launch I Doser and select Sleeping Angel from the dose list. Then you can lay back, put on the headphones, and let Sleeping Angel guide you into a perfect sleep.

Conclusion

I Doser Sleeping Angel is a binaural beat dose that can help you fall asleep faster and easier, by lowering your brain wave frequency to a deep sleep state. It is one of the doses included in the I Doser software platform, which is the most advanced binaural dosing program available anywhere. You can download I Doser Sleeping Angel for free or for a low price, depending on which version of I Doser software you choose. If you want to experience a perfect rest with binaural beats, then you should try I Doser Sleeping Angel today.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page